Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Nate Visits the Principals Office

Nate's fascination with jokes involving poop, and farting continues. He has been having difficulty keeping these jokes to himself at school, and so far talks about only saying that stuff at home have helped only slightly.

Well, the other day when his class was in the library, Nate was taking math quizzes on the computer. Apparently the results print up over by the librarian, who could not figure out who was taking quizzes signed in as Mr Poo.

The librarian finally figured out where they were coming from, and Nate's para decided it was time for someone else to talk to him about it. So, off they went to the principal's office. He asked Nate why he was there and Nate replied "I in trouble" and when he asked why Nate replied "poop jokes". The principal said there would be consequences if it kept happening and Nate said "no maps". The principal said that would be a bummer and Nate said "bummer". Nate's para described it all as very cute, and I have to admit I chuckled when I read the story before talking seriously about it with Nate (who did lose Google Map access for two days..."that's a bummer...man").

I do not believe that those jokes have been an issue at school since.

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard right now! Too good. Thanks so much for sharing, Tracey!

    love, sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was funny and shared this story with Cory...he thought it was super funny and didn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes. He says he can't wait to have kids after hearing stories like this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...