Thursday, August 06, 2009

I did it


I told myself when I started grad school that, once I got a job, I would blow my first paycheck on a piano. Tonight I have ordered myself a Kawai CE200 digital piano (see picture). What I like about this one...real wooden keys. It feels like you are playing a real piano, with the benefit of not having to tune it (especially with a woodstove in the house which can dry out a piano and be very hard on them). It should arrive next week. I am unbelievably excited, as I haven't had a piano in many many years.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! We'll expect a concert next time we are in GR!

    ReplyDelete

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...