about this blog! Although it may seem like I have.
Where to begin...
Nate's appointments in the cities all went well. He got a new eye, and got a clean bill of health from the oncologist (who he doesn't need to see again for 2 years). During all his appointments, we managed to take the boys to Nickelodeon Universe and we spent the day riding tides. The boys loved it, and I was surprised at the rides they were willing to go on. They both love roller coasters. I wish I could have seen their faces on the ride that raises you up 4 stories and then drops you, but I was too busy screaming.
Ben has had more falls on his bike, one of which brought us to the ER again. This time only a sprain with no broken bones. I know I would like to see more hand patients at work, but this was not what I had in mind.
I have started my job at Deer River Healthcare Center, and am loving it. It certainly is busy right now though with the OT assistant on maternity leave. Kyle is also keeping busy despite all the shut downs at the mines.
The boys and Kyle traveled last weekend to a family wedding in Madison, and being new on the job I stayed home due to lack of vacation time. I missed them like crazy, but I did enjoy the quiet time to study or my upcoming boards, watch whatever TV I wanted, get a hair cut and go see the new Harry Potter movie.
This weekend Kyle and I celebrate our 11th anniversary. We haven't decided what to do yet, but it will likely be nothing more than dinner out without the kids. Then again, a day trip to Duluth sounds really nice as well. Who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment