




I don't think I fully realize that I am done, or that it has completely sunk in yet...but this weekend was my last class! All of my coursework is handed in, including my Master's Project portfolio. Now I am looking forward to beginning fieldwork. I am excited of course since I have been at it for 4 years now. When I started Ben was 1! I am going to miss seeing my classmates who have become such good friends. However, am really looking forward to having all my nights and weekends back. The flowers are what showed up at my door today as a congrats from Kyle.
Today, Kyle had the day off because the woodstove was scheduled to be delivered. It looks great, and it throws some nice heat. But we are still breaking it in, and there is some smell because it is new. So, although the fire looks wonderful, it is a bit chilly with the windows open! The picture is a decent one, but the door looks cloudy. It is actually crystal clear and you can see the fire very nicely through it.
In the mail today, Kyle got a summons for jury duty from Itasca County. Go figure! You know because things were just starting to calm down :)
Tonight we also finally got our Christmas tree up. We have a real tree this year, and found it according to an old Bartholomew tradition. Those rural "tree farms" are nice! I have never had a tree like this (or the pleasure of getting it in such a way). But I love it's old fashion look! Now that I am actually done with classes, I can start thinking about presents.
Congrats! I'm so proud of you - I can't believe it was four long years ago ... seems like just yesterday you were telling me about starting this program.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and well done! Amazing. Love to all,
ReplyDeleteDarcie