I have cute pictures of the boys, and fun stories that I have been meaning to share. However, I have been so busy I haven't had a chance.
Thanksgiving was great. We even got stuck in 3 inches of snow that fell really quickly in Duluth. Which resulted in the closing of the Blatnik Bridge, a bridge in Superior and heavy traffic. We thought we got out of the traffic by leaving the city early. But, on the bright side, the detour went by Kyle's Grandparents house so we stopped in to see them. It also resulted in a few inches of snow that the boys could play in at Kyle's parent's house. I will try and get some of those pictures up soon.
Many already know, but some may not..the reason my life got so incredibly busy (as if it wasn't to begin with). Kyle has accepted a new job and we are moving to Grand Rapids (MN). We got the final confirmation on Friday. We are very grateful to have found a house (my sister-in-laws Grandpas) that we are very excited about. So, now I am busy getting things arranged at the old and new schools, and organizing a move. To top it off I am in my final week of school, with finals week next week. Lets just say I am sleeping WELL at night, and climb into bed exhausted. I would include more details...but really my head is spinning!
I will try to post those pictures and stories soon!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment