Friday, November 30, 2007

Nate's Ready to GO

After worrying that Nate would be upset watching his things get packed up in boxes, yet again I appeared to have underestimated him. After our Realtor was over yesterday and had suggestions to "declutter" I started to pack some of our stuff up. Nate came home from schoo,l saw the boxes, and watched me pack some things up. He then started piling EVERYTHING by the boxes. His alarm clock, his pillows, bitsy's scratch post, and I caught him as he was completely stripping his bead of the bedding. I guess he is ready to go.

The house will officially be listed on Monday...YIKES! I have been talking to the schools and they are preparing for the boys to start on January 2nd...YIKES! I have classes this weekend, thesis and masters project presentations to attend on Sunday, and then finals next week. Maybe then I will feel less YIKES! Probably not though...until we are in Grand Rapids. We are all excited to go though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...