We have buds on the lilac bush, its suppose to be 74 today, I wore shorts yesterday, the snow is gone and the boys go absolutely nuts if inside for more than an hour...it's spring!! We even had a fan in the window yesterday too cool the house down.
It doesn't seem like that long ago I was posting and complaining about the lack of winter. It really wasn't that long ago that we had tons of snow. Now I have to find someway to keep ontrack as far as homework goes. Two weeks left of this semester and then one more to go for this year. I can't wait until I am done for the year in July. I am told the 8 weeks off goes too fast, but I this point I would be happy to have 8 DAYS off!!
Now back to that assignment on the motor, sensory and functional consequences of nerve damage :P
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment