Friday, March 02, 2007

Round Two


About 15 inches...Was an interesting walk to and home from Nate's school yesterday, a block seems like forever in a blizzard!! The U of M closed early, but Kyle didn't get home too much earlier than normal due to all the snow. St. Kate's is closed today, so no conference for me. The U is open today, but Kyle's boss said to work from home....right now he is working on moving all the snow. This picture was from when it just started so you can imagine the amount of snow we have now. I will post pictures as I am sure I will be out there soon enough, the boys can't wait to get out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...