I guess they were sick and tired of being stuck inside (even though they really WERE sick and tired) and played The Cat and The Hat. Luckily for me, their role playing ended at sitting in chairs in front of the window. However, their room does often look as if the Cat in the Hat has been in there!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Cat in the Hat
I guess they were sick and tired of being stuck inside (even though they really WERE sick and tired) and played The Cat and The Hat. Luckily for me, their role playing ended at sitting in chairs in front of the window. However, their room does often look as if the Cat in the Hat has been in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment