Awhile ago a friend of mine shared a post from the MacRostie art center about an upcoming Healthcare providers exhibit. Given my News Years resolution to do SOMETHING with my photography, this seemed like the perfect opportunity. So I submitted a few pictures, and one was accepted. After recruiting my husband to help me write an artistic biography (I'm way too practical and concrete for that)we were set. Opening reception was tonight, and I had fun. The exhibit was full of other artists who "have never done something like this before", so I was in perfect company. Here are some pictures....and a few outtakes with Nate who obviously LOVES a good art show! Fuzzy photo of Kyle and I courtesy of Ben. I still plan on doing more with my photography, but this is a start.
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Friday, February 05, 2016
Artist?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment