Nate finally gets to take art this semester, and has enjoyed it just as much as anticipated. We haven't seen a lot if his work come home yet because they display it at school, but two pieces came home at Christmas. We were shocked at how good they were! He was the only one in all the classes to make a lid for his Greek inspired vase, and of course Teddy Roosevelt now hangs proudly in his room.
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Monday, January 18, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
Awesome! Great job, Nate!
ReplyDelete