We got rid of the last green appliance last weekend. The dryer finally went away, and it was replaced by a nice quiet, white new one. Now for the green sinks and orange and green wallpaper!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...

Oh - but the wallpaper is SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the quieter dryer ... and the removal of the green. Hooray!
and here I thought both my kids loved green in kitchen areas...!!!
ReplyDelete