Friday brought a nice surprise in a day off for myself. I was suppose to go into work, however a co-worker called and said there was only 1 patient to see and he would cover that patient. I was able to enjoy a nice relaxing morning visiting with Kyle's parents before they took off for home. The Christmas spirit then got the better of me, and I had Kyle haul up all of my Christmas stuff. We spent the afternoon decorating. That evening I made Turkey pot pie and we watched Elf as a family.
Saturday we traveled to Pine City to spent Thanksgiving with my Mom's side of the family. Almost the entire Birman family was present, and it was wonderful to see everyone. It was very nice of my Aunt Jane to share her beautiful house with us. Ben is in love with her horses and parrots. I can't blame him, they are all pretty cool. Nate loves all of Jane's books on
This Sunday finds us catching up on laundry and groceries before everyone has to get back to work and school tomorrow. I am feeling rather lazy though, an am pretty sure a good chunk of the catching up could be done in my pajamas. I think I will also




No comments:
Post a Comment