Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time Flies...

...when you are busy!

I knew these last few weeks would be busy ones for us. Ben is finishing up with soccer, at the same time that swimming has started. He enjoys soccer, but he REALLY likes swimming. He is like a new kid in the pool this year. Determined to be in first place every time, and practicing really hard. I am not the only one who has noticed the difference. It's good to see him work as hard, but it is even more fun to see him enjoying himself and having fun.

Ben also starts violin lessons on Tuesday. He has a half hour lesson during the school day, and a one hour orchestra rehearsal on Tuesday afternoons. He is really excited about this. I saw him trying out his violin and he is actually not bad for someone who has never even held one before. I will have to look for some piano/violin duets for us!

Next weekend we will fit in a trip to MN Discovery Center (formerly Iron World) to see the Abe Lincoln exhibit. I am excited to see Nate's response!

Tomorrow, I have a level II occupational therapy student from St. Scholastica starting. It certainly is exciting for me to think that not all that long ago I was just beginning as well.

Last, but certainly not least, we have been very excited about the birth of our first niece. YES!!! I get to buy cute girl stuff!! But even more important Mom, Dad, and Fiona are all doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...