Monday, August 09, 2010

Ben Quotes

Ben has had a couple of good ones lately.

The other day he was having a fit because when we were at the book
store Nate got a book but he didn't. Now this may seem like a reason
to have a fit, but let me explain. Nate had picked out a 2.99 Simpsons
comic book. Ben picked out a 30.00 solar car kit. When I told him he
needed to pick out something cheaper, he sulked and pouted instead of
doing so. When I warned him that if he didn't get over it and pick
something else out, he continued to sulk and ended up with nothing.
This esculated into a full blown tantrum by the time we were home. At
one point in this tantrum Kyle said something to the affect of I am
trying to help you learn how to control your temper to which Ben
replied "I don't want to learn from you. I want to learn from a BOOK.
A THIRTY dollar book!!" I burst out laughing which of course made him
even madder.

Then after dinner tonight he said to me "It did hail with the storm
last night." I asked him how he figured that out. He replied "because
there is hale in my wagon" To which I replied "Ben it's 90 degrees out
there couldn't possibly be hail still. His reply "Well, liquid hail."
Oh, OK silly me.

--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Those are hilarious!

    As you can see, I'm finally finding some time to start reading my regular blogs again after being absent for months ;)

    ReplyDelete

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...