
We have been so busy lately, I haven't had time to write! Ben is finally feeling back to himself, but it took awhile. They thought he might have influenza B, but the test came back negative. Whatever it was made him real sick. All-in-all he missed 9 days of school. Towards the end Nate got a bad ear infection and ruptured his eardrum. I think we have had everything for the year, and will be healthy from hear on out (I can hope anyway)! This picture is from when they were both home from school sick. Ben was back to school the next day and is looking much better. Nate was hurting at this point (but feeling much better once the eardrum ruptured and relieved some of the pressure).
I also included a video of Bitsy, doing another one of her odd things. This is how she drinks lately. What kind of cat does this???
I will finish up with my last week at the schools next week. I have loved my time there, and someday hope that I will be back. However, they have three amazing OTs who do a great job already. I am excited to start on my next three month experience at the hospital. I am sure I will like it just as much!
And one last shout out: GO BULLDOGS! (I am watching the hockey game as I write this and am extremely jealous of my brother who happens to be at the game).
What a rough time! Cory has been sick for the past 2 weeks with a nasty cold himself. Loved the video of Bitsy, wanted to let you know that her sister drinks normally!
ReplyDeleteI wondered if it was a family thing or not!
ReplyDeleteWe were at all the hockey games this weekend so saw the Dogs win three games. Mike and Brad were in heaven!
ReplyDeleteRoxy drinks exactly the same way Bitsy does...and I thought Roxy was the only odd one! She is also a terrible thief, stealing keys and pens and hiding them, so you might want to keep an eye on that next phase!
ReplyDeleteI always loved that Christmas decoration too, I think it just ended up so corroded I threw it out and haven't found a replacement.
Go Dogs!