Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Personality Types

The Meyers-Briggs personality type questionaire gives pretty accurate insight into your personality. Kyle and I took it when we got married, and we took it again earlier this year as part of one of my classes. It was no suprise when I scored all my points in the judging category and none in the sensing category. This does not reflect how critical you are of other people, but how schedule oriented you are. I guess I am a bit neurotic when it comes to schedules! Kyle is a somewhat rare personality type known as an INTJ. This means many things, but one of the things that this personality type is well known for is never being wrong (or never admitting to being wrong).
The other day Ben was arguing with me about something really silly. He does this often and even when he is completely wrong will INSIST that he is right. For example, last night as WHITE SOLID FLAKES were falling out of the sky he was arguing with me that it is raining not snowing. So anyway, the other night he was insisting on something else just as weird when I asked him if he was an INTJ. He look me right in the eye and replied "No, I am a B-E-N". Guess we better contact Meyers and Briggs about adding new categories to their test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...