Friday, April 20, 2007

The Boat


My Dad gave us the boat we had when I was growing up. He actually said when I got married that he would give it to me if I ever lived on a lake. I guess he didn't count on us renting a house on a lake for our first house because we didn't get it then! It will be great to use at the cabin and the boys are VERY excited about it. It is a very unique boat, and all this time I thought he bought it from some guy who fixed up an old fishing boat. But it's a Crestliner '58 and when we researched it on the internet, it was actually made like this. It has had only one other owner before my Dad bought it. We still have to get the motor going, but it is cleaning up nicely. Ben doesn't care as long as we fix the horn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...