No...don't worry nothing went into Ben's nose (see earlier ear story).
We were driving to the grocery store and were stopped at a red light by an oriental restaurant which was quite smelly. Ben screamed "EEEEWWWWW GROSS". We asked him what was gross and he said "in my nose" and then proceeded to try and rid his nose of the fowl smell by blowing it into his hand.
Ben's Computer: Ben likes to take wooden blocks and put them letter side up to make a computer keyboard. Very cute. He also likes to line them all up in a row to make ABC's. Nate likes to ruin whatever Ben is making :)
Nate's Ankle: Nate twisted his ankle the other day and has been whiny and limping for a couple of days. After a couple days of ibuprofen and rest he seems better today and was even running on the ankle. I think what happened was he was in the plastic car and Ben surprised him from behind giving him a big push. I think his foot got caught funny beneath the car and twisted. See earlier posted video for visual!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment