Monday, August 14, 2006

I think they are ready

I think the boys are ready for school! We drove by the community center the other day and Ben said "My School!! I'm gonna ride the bus!". I asked Nate what he wanted to do tonight and he said "Big Boy School". Such a change from answering "Go to the cabin" every time I asked that question. We even found that hard to find "Cars" backpack for Nate. He brought me his Bob the Builder backpack which he has used for three years now the other day and said "garbage"! It didn't go in the garbage, it went in the box labeled Nathaniel.

As for me, I have no choice but to be ready for school. I am already working on assigments that are due the first day of class.

But first we have a couple trips to the cabin, ear tube surgery, grad student orientation, and a baby shower. It will be a busy couple of weeks, and the start of school will be here before we know it. Ben starts the 5th and Nate starts the 7th. What will be interesting is when that bus that Nate has been riding for two years pulls up to get BEN instead. Ben has been waiting two years for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...