Monday, February 20, 2006

More Birthday Fun

I added pictures from the birthday party in Lake Nebagamon to the photo page.

Nathaniel's eye exam went perfectly! We are greatly releaved yet again. He has a regular eye exam in the middle of March. If the doctor is able to get a good look (Nathaniel cooperates) then we no longer need to do the exams under anesthesia. Much easier on everyone.

The birthday party on the 18th was fun. Nathaniel loved having friends from school come over. He is still talking about it. I feel like I didn't get enough time to talk to everyone (sorry Sara, Mike and Family!!). It was a good time in any case.

Ben however didn't enjoy himself for long. He woke up at 3:00 the next morning with the stomach flu. I will spare everyone the details, but lets just say it was brutal! He is doing better now, but still feeling some effects. For the first time in awhile I am glad he still wears a diaper!! He is very tired, but finally able to eat and drink a bit. We did reschedule Nathaniels 5 year checkup at the doctors though because Ben wasn't quite ready to go out yet. I am sure Nathaniel doesn't mind the delay in shots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...