On Friday night, Ryan and Serena were in town and we were all talking in the basement. Nobody was really paying attention to Ben until we heard him saying "Robots!". He had opened up the Robots games on the computer...double click and all. So we let him play and then we heard him saying "Grandpa's House!" I went to go check on him, and he had opened up Skype, was trying to click on the phone icon and was saying "Grandpa's House?" Apparently he wanted to talk to Grandpa! I guess he figured out how to use the computer.
Grandpa Bartholomew (Kyle's Dad) sent Nathaniel a birthday message that included a picture of the cabin during winter. I thought Nathaniel would love it, so I called him over to see it. Well, love it he did. He instantly pointed to the printer and said "cabin snow". He then took a good look in the printer to see if that photo was coming out. Unfortunately for us, we currently are out of ink. Nathaniel was pretty upset about this, and continued to be until we called Grandpa and asked if he would send us one in the mail. Then it was OK, but now Nathaniel is REALLY excited about the mail coming.
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment