......more couches! Our grand total is now 6 total in our house. However, the rocking chair broke, so we moved our other chair . Which meant we needed something to go in its place. Hence the new love seat. We were going to get a reclining love seat. ... But decided on this one instead. Hence the new Ottoman. Anyway it is super comfortable.... And brings more than a little bit of color to the room.
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment