Friday, April 15, 2011

Blessed

We are truly blessed with not only our two boys who we absolutely treasure, but also our nephews and niece. We are also very fortunate and honored to have beautiful God Children. This past weekend, I had the honor of adding another God Child when my friend Jenn had her precious daughter Victoria baptized. Here are a couple pictures from the baptism.

The first (L to R): Matt (Victoria's Dad), Adam (Jenn's brother who shares this beautiful God Child with me), Myself holding Victoria, and Jenn (Victoria's Mom)


The second: Victoria with her Godparents


This past November Kyle and I also had the pleasure of becoming Godparents to our niece Fiona. Here are a couple of pictures from the baptism (the first with a cleverly placed blanket because Fiona had made a mess):



I can't forget our very first God Child, our nephew Sammy (I don't have a picture of his baptism on this computer, so this will have to do)


And we can't forget Sammy's brother Asher who is also so very important to us and such a cutie. He is also already 1 year older than when this picture was taken and growing up so quickly! Happy 2nd birthday to him today!!

1 comment:

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...