Sunday, February 06, 2011

Toilet Paper

We often keep the toilet paper sitting on the back of the toilet in our house. It is just a habit formed years ago out of necessity, as a young Nate couldn't get enough of pulling and pulling on the roll. After hearing other parent's of children with autism state that they "hide" their toilet paper, I have wondered if asking a family where they keep their toilet paper should be part of a diagnostic tool.

Being we have kept our toilet paper on the back of the toilet, the roller from the bathroom the kids use has long since disappeared. I bought one the other day to replace it, and had Nate put it on for me. As he was putting the roll of toilet paper onto it and putting it into it's place Nate said "This is gonna to be wicked". Maybe he hasn't outgrown this fascination yet.

1 comment:

  1. Nate, I'll have to show you some cool things to make with toilet paper next time I'm there :)

    ReplyDelete

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...