Saturday, January 22, 2011

Procrastination

I am sitting in my nice warm house, in my nice warm pajamas and robe, drinking a nice warm cup of coffee. Ben is playing Wii, and Nate is watching TV and reading (always reading) in his room. I slept 10 hours last night (hasn't happened in awhile). It is all so nice and perfectly lazy...and all too easy to avoid the fact that we all have to get dressed and head to Deer River so that I can see a couple of patients. I had thought that we would enjoy breakfast here, then go in before lunch. However, I think after lunch is more likely the case....yes after lunch will do just fine. Maybe it will have warmed up to a nice balmy -10 by that point!

So here I am blogging, just another way of procrastinating and avoiding the inevitable. Now that I think about it, maybe we will get groceries on the way home from the hospital, then we can be lazy tomorrow morning as well (before we watch the Packers win their way into the Super Bowl). Then there is Monday, I took the day off and the kids have the day off....oh my, sounds like we will have another quiet morning! Ahhhh....I needed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...