Sunday, September 17, 2006

Halloween

We were at Target last night at the boys were checking out all the Halloween stuff. We were asking them what they wanted ot be for Halloween, and Ben decided on Woody (from Toy Story). We tried to talk Nate into being Buzz Lightyear, but he wasn't convinced. He wanted to be Mr. Indredible. We normally wouldn't buy the costumes this soon, but after having to search for a stinkin Cars backpack because they were all sold out a month before school started...well, I didn't want that experience again. So, they are in the back of our closet, and I am hoping the boys forget about them for a bit since Halloween is still more than a month away. I don't have much hope though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...