Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Time to Catch Up

It's been too long, here is what we have been up to:

Tracey~ I am in my last three weeks of school, and the professor is really cramming it in. There is a lot of self learning as we didn't get to all of the body systems we should have (snow days aren't as fun in college!!) but will still be tested on them. Then there is that comprehensive final to study for. When I am finished though for the summer, just try and keep me away from that cabin!! And I am ready to dive into some books that are not anatomy and physiology related. Give me a month though and I will be itching to start school again. Except if I am at the cabin.

Kyle~ Has been really busy at work too. This week he is up in Duluth and Grand Rapids doing site visits and planning workshops. In two weeks he heads to Atlanta for a conference for the week. He has been giving his knees a workout pulling the kids in the bike trailer again this year. They are getting so big, it is not exactly easy anymore....if it ever was!

Nate~ Has a month of school left, and then will attend four weeks of summer school over the summer. You think I am ready for the cabin, everytime I ask them what they want to do, they tell me cabin. His excema (atopic dermatitis if I want to write like a do at school) has been bad again this spring. We conducted more allergy tests and finally got a positive result to trees. This explains the horrible flare up we get every spring. This year it is also accompanied by traditional allergy symptoms as well. As usual, he is a trooper though. Even more importantly no food (not even milk) or CAT allergies!

Ben~ Is our bruiser. It seems everytime a prominent bruise on his face is finally fading, we get another. If we make it through the summer without broken bones or at least stiches I will be surprised. He is talking so that more people can understand him now and as he is able to communicate better, the temper tantrums lessen. However now we get sassing....fun! He wants to do everything that everyone is doing, and we really have to watch him at the playgrounds because he wants to do things he is still a little too small for. Ben asks to go to the cabin all the time as well, but he adds "go to the cabin in the truck". Kyle was teaching him about prayer awhile ago and he folded his hands and said "Beer God..."! He shows signs of being the perfect Mi Tech student already!

I hope everyone is able to get out and enjoy the nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...